- I'm having a Pap test done
- I've received an abnormal Pap result
- I've been referred to a specialist.
- I've been told I need treatment
Founded in 1984, the Society of Canadian Colposcopists comprises of over 200 members, including gynecologists, gynecologic-oncologists and family physicians.
SCC Mission Statement
To advocate and promote the highest quality of care in the prevention, education and research, detection and treatment of benign and premalignant abnormalities of the lower genital tract.
All women in Canada should have equitable access to comprehensive programs for the prevention of lower genital tract malignancy.
If you have any questions or are seeking additional information please contact:
Society of Canadian Colposcopists of Canada
- 780 Echo Drive
- Ottawa, ON K1S 5R4
- 613-730-4192, Ext. 320
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.colposcopycanada.org
- The SCC does not provide medical advice, and does not and cannot respond to requests for specific patient information or physician referrals.
The Society of Canadian Colposcopists acknowledges and thanks the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada for its continued support of the Society for Secretariat Services and other support essential to our success.